New Product Innovation | Transformation | Agile / DevOps
Sector-versatile and innovative C-suite Executive with 20 years’ experience building, growing and transforming global organisations, who generates revenue streams of >£20M and realises operational / process efficiencies.
- Drives revenue growth, product innovation and expansion, establishes £multi-million businesses from the ground up using entrepreneurial prowess, and develops new technology solutions and services in response to strategic markets demands, with reputation for being first to launch unique regional offerings.
- Leads complex business change, applies business and technical acumen to analyse corporate landscapes, delivers efficiency savings of >£130M involving API, Big Data, Cloud and virtualisation, creates functional capabilities, and champions business evolution using innovation models
- Spearheads complex business transformations using Agile and DevOps; designs agile operating models and takes ownership for embedding these into global brands such as Lloyds Bank, UST Global and Commonwealth Bank; dramatically reduces operational overheads and delivery times, and mitigates regulatory risks.
Michael is interested in working with clients who want to transform their organization to be the best in their given industry.
- New Product Innovation | Transformation | Agile / DevOps
- C-Suite Executive
- New Production Innovation
- Agile / DevOps Transformations
- Author and International Speaker
Michael Saunders brings over 20 years of experience and broad industry knowledge as an Agile and DevOps coach.
An expert in training, coaching and mentoring across all areas of Agile development.
Michael comes from a C-Level background before entering the transformational space for large Enterprise.
- Commonwealth Bank
- Dimension Data
- Sun Rice
- Lloyds Bank
are just a few of the brands that are on his resume on transformation.
Education | Certifications | Memberships
MBA – Masters of Business Administration, Australian Institute of Business, 2017 - ongoing
Graduate of Australian Company Directors, Australian Institute of Directors, 2015
Systems Thinking Certification, Vanguard | Scrum Fundamentals Certified
Scrum Developer Certified | Scrum Master Certified
Scrum Product Owner Certified | Scrum Study Certified Trainer
Six Sigma Yellow Belt | SAFe SPC v4
Level 1 Intelligence Analyst | NLP Master Practitioner
NLP Trainer | Agile Expert Certified
DSDM Foundations | PRINCE2 Practitioner
MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) | P30 Foundations
LeSS Certified Practitioner
Technical Knowledge | Proficiency
Physical Infrastructure | Cisco R&S, Voice | Juniper | Palo Alto | Checkpoint | F5 LTM | HAProxy | Microsoft Azure | Amazon AWS | Rack Space | Open Shift | Linux Ubuntu | Linux Centos | Linux Redhat | Linux Mint | Microsoft Server 2012 R2 | Microsoft Server 2016 | Xen Server | Hyper V | VMware ESXi | Jenkins CI / CD | Team City CD / CD | ElectricCloud CI / CD | Travis CI / CD | CodeShip CI / CD | Rancher | Docker Kubernetes | Visual Studio + TFS | Packer | Consul | Nexus | Apache | NginX | Bind9 | Java | Python | Django | Go Lang | Cpanel | Plesk | Webmin | 3CX VoIP| Asterix | GitHub | BitBucket | Jira | Confluence | Bamboo | Microsoft Project | MySql | PostgreSQL | Tatum PROBONO